- Combined reflected/transmitted illumination models
- Manual type
Modularized microscope body applicable with various observations and tasks
Compatible with brightfield, darkfield, simple polarizing, DIC, epifluorescence and two-beam, interferometry observations. Furthermore, phase contrast and DIC observation with diascopic illumination are also possible.
It supports diverse and advanced research, analysis and inspection.
Compatible observation methods:
*Select suitable lens for each observation
- LV-S32 3x2 stage (Stroke: 75 x 50 mm with glass plate)
*Can be fitted with LV-S32SGH slide glass holder
- LV-S64 6x4 stage (Stroke: 150 x 100 mm with glass plate)
- LV-SRP P revolving stage
- P-GS2 G stage 2 (Used with stage adapter LV-SAD)
- NIU-CSRR2 Ni-U right handle rotatable ceramic stage (Stroke: 78 x 54 mm)
- C-SR2S right handle stage (Stroke: 78 x 54 mm: Used with stage adapter LV-SAD)
Newly developed CFI60-2 series
CFI60-2 series offers higher NA and longer working distances than ever before.
Objectives for brightfield observation (epi)
Easy digital imaging
Combining the camera control unit with the LV100DA-U, allows greater information detection and control over a variety of key functions, including the use of objective lenses, light intensity of the illumination unit, aperture stop, observation method adjustment (brightfield/darkfield/fluorescence) and magnification.
In addition, the information is automatically converted to appropriate calibration data when changing magnification.
- Digital Camera System for Microscopy Digital Sight Series
- Imaging Software NIS-Elements