We are looking for an enthusiastic Service Engineer located in France, Paris area (office Lisses – Evry) with a passion for technology and customer satisfaction.
YOUR ROLE :
You will be responsible for the troubleshoots, calibrations, services, installations and repairs of all Nikon Metrology systems at customer sites. You will maintain documentation for each job carried out and ensuring the documentation is returned to the Service manager or coordinator, completed once the job is complete.
You will provide assistance to the Technical staff and support to the dealers.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for meeting daily service repair needs and driving customer satisfaction.
- Installations, calibrations, repairs and maintains equipment in the field; provides customer training as required.
- Be a technical expert on the 2D product domain, follow trainings, and provide trainings.
- Documents all inspections, maintenance, repair work and submits paperwork in a timely basis.
- Ensuring parts and consumables are available for jobs and return of parts if required making sure that serial numbers are logged of parts replaced.
- Participates in service sales opportunities and assists with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
- Ensures that tools and test equipment are properly maintained and calibrated
- Provide technical support to service customers.
- Establishes and maintains a close relationship with departments in order to support the needs of the customer and remain aware of current technical trends.
- Travel and work hours other than Monday-Friday may be required.
- Comply with and ensure department compliance with Company health, safety and environmental policies.
- Travel mainly in Paris area but travel in all France and occasionally in Europe will be required.
- Identify product and process improvements..
- Master or Bachelor degree in Engineering (electronics, electro-mechanics) or equivalent through experience working on technical products
- Excellent knowledge of French and English
- Excellent IT skills for working with Windows, Word, excel and outlook
- Computer literacy, competency in use of all programs within MS Office Suite
- Being flexible and able to travel in France and Europe
Why Nikon Metrology?
At Nikon Metrology, our success is achieved by our employees. Clearly defined common goals, objectives, and priorities, create a foundation to work with pride and confidence. Our employees highly value the supportive and collaborative working environment and we share our passion for technology and innovation. The global Nikon talent programme, will support you to fulfil your potential.
Interested ? Please send your CV to Armand.Roll@nikon.com