We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Account Manager 2D based in France. You will be working in the field (Region South France).
What is your role?
A Sales Account Manager 2D is responsible for increasing product sales of metrology products to industry and/or manufacturing accounts within the assigned territory. The Sales Account Manager 2D will generate new business and ensure growth of existing accounts. He will assess potential application of products and service to develop solutions.
What are your key areas of responsibility?
- Responsible for supporting dealer and direct sales for metrology solutions within assigned territory having oversight for region and/or direct reports within that region.
- Creating regional sales plans and quotes in alignment with the business objectives.
- Create and deliver effective customer presentations, mailings, and seminars to targeted venues and customers in order to educate and attract them to Nikon technologies and products.
- Perform sales and marketing presentations, new product introductions, product installations and training to the customers. Provide engineering and marketing with feedback concerning critical technical issues expressed by customers and potential customers.
- Execute a variety of sales development programs, as directed by management.
- Work as part of a highly effective team by developing positive relationships with managers, customers, related individuals and groups.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of competitors and competitive products and report on significant changes or trends with customers, competitors in their respective sales area.
- Maintain communication on product quality and key sales events to management.
- Continuously self- improve the technical skills in the operation, function, application, theory and demonstration of all products and technologies within the assigned product families and how they are used to the market place; act as the highly competent technical specialist for the Nikon products.
- Have a good understanding of company operations and cooperate with co-workers to accomplish consistent and reliable field sales support activities.
- Complete weekly, monthly, and annual written reports in a timely manner as directed by management. Report on regional sales results.
- Attend national and/or local trade shows and exhibits as required and represent the company at special events.
- Attend national and regional meetings as required.
- Identify new opportunities for sales growth of existing and future products.
- Monitor and control expenses to maintain travel and expenditure expenses.
- Maintain customer contact database per the CRM initiatives and policy. Maintain opportunities, schedule, contact information and notes in the system. Maintain records of sales activities.
What are your required qualifications and competencies?
- Degree in engineering or similar by experience
- 3+ years of experience in selling of capital equipment, technical product sales or support
- 3+ years of experience with Industry and Manufacturing environment
- Languages : French and English
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office, Outlook and CRM
- Able to travel
- Experience in Metrology, industrial scientific sales, optical systems, microscopy or other applicable experience is a plus
- Experienced in Strategic/Solution Selling practices
- Scientific understanding of metrology
Why Nikon Metrology?
At Nikon Metrology, our success is achieved by our employees. Clearly defined common goals, objectives, and priorities, create a foundation to work with pride and confidence. Our employees highly value the supportive and collaborative working environment and we share our passion for technology and innovation.
Interested ? Please send your CV and letter of motivation to Recruitment Continental Europe - Recruitment.Nmfirstname.lastname@example.org.