If you're looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for the future, set your sights on a challenging career with Nikon Metrology. We develop a wide range of measurement systems for dimensional quality control deployed worldwide in automotive, aerospace, and other manufacturing industries. Nikon Metrology has 10 offices and production sites in 8 countries.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST based in Belgium/ Heverlee (Leuven).
Design, develop, maintain, and support on CRM, ERP, SharePoint servers, and the applications that run on those servers. Assist with outsourced developments.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Technical analysis of functional requirements. Produce technical specifications for CRM, ERP, and SharePoint projects, based input from the Business Analyst or based on input directly from the business departments.
- Develop the requested functionality, as well as stand-alone Windows programs that connect with CRM, ERP, or SharePoint, according to the above technical specifications, and according to an Agile (SCRUM) planning.
- Design, develop, and maintain technical solutions that ensure integration between existing systems.
- Support third parties that execute outsourced development, maintenance, and support work on CRM, ERP, and SharePoint.
- Support end users from the business departments on their tasks and processes in CRM, ERP, and SharePoint. Assist in supporting the business departments that use CRM, ERP, and SharePoint.
- Ensure the quality of the deliveries from third party development projects, by thorough code reviews and testing.
- Deploy the developed solutions in CRM, ERP, and SharePoint.
- Maintain the CRM, ERP, and SharePoint server software, making sure downtime is as limited as possible
Assist in general support activities by the IT team
- Bachelor IT, or equivalent by experience
- Fluent in English & Dutch
- Good knowledge of Dynamics CRM
- Good knowledge of SharePoint or willing/capable of picking this up quickly
- Good knowledge of .NET & C#
- Knowledge of Winforms
- Knowledge of SOAP webservices
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of SSRS
- Knowledge of Silverlight
- Knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Knowledge of Office (Word & Excel), used in reporting & templates
- Understanding of French & German
- Knowledge of Microsoft Navision
- Understand Agile methods (SCRUM), be able to organize work accordingly and be able to meet the consequent deadlines
- Understand business processes in sales, customer service, manufacturing, back-office,…; and understand their translation in CRM functionality
Why Nikon Metrology?
At Nikon Metrology, our success is achieved by our employees. Clearly defined common goals, objectives, and priorities, create a foundation to work with pride and confidence. Our employees highly value the supportive and collaborative working environment and we share our passion for technology and innovation. The global Nikon talent programme, will support you to fulfil your potential.
Interested ? Please send your CV and letter of motivation to Peter Mertens, Recruiter Continental Europe, Recruitment.Nmfirstname.lastname@example.org.