Compact, durable design
The compact design employs internal turrets that keep dust off the illumination filters, maintaining bright uniform illumination. Also, the power supply is built-in to save space.
- Steady box-type main body
- Out-and-out front-operation
- High sample visibility
- Turret-type filter system
- A / P synchronized mechanism
- Aperture diaphragms synchronized with B / D changeover
- Flare prevention mechanism
- Low power-consumption, but brightness is higher than that of 12V-100W.
- Dustproof & anti-static body
- Controls - All controls are on the front of the instrument for maximum operability.
- Quick status check - The observation position of the objective lens and sample can be checked easily from the microscope's front panel.
- Analyzer/Polarizer interlock mechanism- Links the attachment/release of the analyzer/polarizer.
- Brightfield/Darkfield Auto-aperture switching - The field stop and aperture stop automatically open when switched from brightfield to darkfield. When returning to brightfield observation ,the previous field and aperture stop settings are reproduced.
- Flash prevention mechanism - Reflection flashes when switching objective lenses are automatically prevented.
World-class CFI60-2 optical system
Nikon's world-class CFI60-2 optics provide clear, high-contrast brightfield images and darkfield images with three times the brightness of conventional models.
- Top optical performance in all observation methods
- Optimized for advanced digital imaging
- Provide flat and sharp images
- Lead-free optical system
- Newly developed metallurgical objectives available
- Extra low magnification objective 1x, 2.5x with excellent flatness
- Top quality high magnification objectives (50x, 100x)
Improved uniformity of illumination delivers clear images, especially for digital imaging.
Wide field of view
The MA200 features a super-wide field of view with an eyepiece diameter of 25mm. With the combination of the newly developed 1x objective lens, a sample of 25mm diameter can be observed in a single field of view.
Nikon's DS-U2 Camera Control Unit and NIS-Elements Imaging Software allow the user to perform everything from basic image capture to the measurement, analysis, and management of captured images.
Displays information such as objective lens magnification and illumination conditions. The calibration data is automatically changed when the objective magnification is changed. This feature makes the measurement function and other optional software modules such as grain sizing and cast iron analysis module in the NIS-Elements easy to use.
Quantitative illumination adjustment, which is crucial when acquiring the optimum settings for observation, image capture and especially large image stitching, can be made via PC control.
Adjacent images can be put together to create an image with a wide field. It is now possible to capture even more vivid images due to the improved uniformity of the illumination system.
Grain size measurement
Measures grain size and displays results based on JIS and ASTM standards.
Graphite nodularity measurement
Measures the graphite nodularity of ground cast iron and displays results based on JIS nd ASTM standards.
DS-L3 Camera control unit
Built-in, high-definition, large 8.4-inch XGA LCD screen lets you view & discuss the sample without the need to look in the eyepieces.
Easily Save/Print data
Captured images can be saved to USB memory or a CF card. In addition to printing directly via a PictBridge-compatible printer, you can save data onto a server over a LAN.
Displays information for the objective lens and illumination conditions. Since the correct calibration data is automatically changed when changing magnification, the DS-L3's simple measurement function can be easily employed.
Quantitative illumination adjustment can be made manually by viewing the voltage value. This is crucial when acquiring the optimum settings for observation and image capture.
Energy saving halogen light
The 50 W halogen light source realizes the same brightness as the previous 100 W light source with only about half the power consumption.
- LV series motorized nosepiece
- Abundant sample holder
- DIA pillar
- INTENSILIGHT fiber illumination system
- Magnification module