Eclipse L300N Series – FPD/LSI inspection microscopes
Featuring Nikon's most advanced optics for unparalleled inspection of the latest wafer types.
Nikon Eclipse L300N/L300ND FPD / Wafer Inspection microscopes incorporate Nikon’s renowned CFI60 infinity optics, offering the world’s highest level of optical performance. The enhanced epi-fluorescence function, which enables 365nm UV excitation, is optimal for the inspection of semiconductor resist residues on 300mm wafers and organic electroluminescence displays.
- Telecom & Electronics
- Telescope optics
- Mobile phones, shavers & watches
Benefits & features
The L300N/L300ND features powerful epi-fluorescence observation capabilities, widening the inspection range-- including 365 nm excitation. Diascopic illumination and various observation methods such as brightfield, darkfield, simple polarizing, and DIC are also possible. This observation versatility is highly beneficial in inspection of semiconductor resist residues and organic electroluminescence displays.
Motorized Mercury Fiber Illuminator
- The Nikon Intensilight motorized mercury precentered fiber illuminator provides superior epi-fluorescence observation.
- Lamp centering and focus adjustment are not necessary, even after lamp replacement.
- The light source can be placed away from the microscope, reducing heat near the microscope and preventing defocusing.
- Variable light intensity and shutter control provide excellent flexibility.
- The lamp has an average lifespan of 2000 hours.
Four Times Brighter than Conventional Diascopic Observation
The L300ND employs a new light source and advanced optics to provide four times brighter illumination for Diascopic observation.
High-intensity 12V-50W Halogen Illuminator
The new high-intensity 12V-50W halogen illuminator is brighter than that of a standard 12V-100W illuminator.
- Employs the LV-LH50PC precentered lamphouse, which offers greater brightness than that of a 12V-100W illuminator at half the power consumption. It is adequate for observation of semiconductors and LCDs.
- Incorporating a lamphouse rear mirror and optimizing the size of the lamp filament allows effective and uniform illumination on the pupil plane, critical in an optical system. Objectives with a magnification of 50x or higher benefit from an increased brightness of 20 percent compared to the standard 12V-100W illuminator.
- Features environmentally-friendly design and reduces thermal induced defocus.
CFI60 Optics Offer Long Working Distance and High NA
- Nikon's original CFI60 optics offer both image brightness through high NA and wider sample range and access with long WD.
- Provides clear, high-contrast brightfield images by minimizing flare.
- The "fly-eye" lens array, which provides uniform illumination throughout the visual field, is employed for darkfield illumination optics, allowing remarkably bright, high-resolution darkfield images.
Motorized Universal Nosepiece
The new motorized universal nosepiece is three times more durable than conventional models.
- Up to six objectives can be mounted.
- Centering mechanism is possible at three nosepiece positions.
- Improved centricity minimizes image shifting when the objective is changed, even with high magnification. This creates stable observations from high to low magnification.
- An anti-flash mechanism engages when the nosepiece is rotated, to protect the operator's eye.
Target for Easier Focusing
Inserting a focusing target in the optical path allows easy and accurate focusing on low-contrast samples, such as bare wafers.
Antistatic Coatings for Stronger Safeguards Against Contamination
Antistatic coatings have been applied to the body, stage, eyepiece tube and other various controls. These coatings strengthen safeguards against contamination and help prevent damage to samples caused by electrostatic charges, thus contributing to higher yields.
Tilting Trinocular Eyepiece Tube for Observation at Optimum Eyepoint Level
- Ultra-wide 25-mm field of view and eyepiece angle adjustment between 0° and 30°.
- Allows operators to adjust eyepoint level to ensure a comfortable viewing position.
Fixed-position X-Y Fine Movement Control
The X-Y fine movement control is positioned close to the operator.
All controls are located near each other, allowing stage movements and focusing to be carried out with ease.
Easy Access Controls
The main control knobs and buttons are located at the front of the microscope for easy access.
Quick and easy microscope operation while viewing samples is possible.
Minimizes fatigue during lengthy observations.
NIS-Elements Imaging Software
Nikon's NIS-Elements Imaging Software provides optimized workflow observation, image capture, and analysis.
- All aspects of image flow are supported, including setup for best viewing conditions, digital image capturing, processing and analysis.
- Advanced features such as Large Image Stitching, Extended Depth of Focus, and Automatic Measurement