- Dedicated reflected illumination models
- Manual type
Modularized microscope body applicable with various observations and tasks
Compatible with brightfield, darkfield, simple polarizing, DIC, epifluorescence and two-beam interferometry observations. It supports diverse and advanced research, analysis and inspection.
Compatible observation methods:
* Select suitable lens for each observation
- LV-S32 3x2 stage (Stroke: 75 x 50 mm with glass plate)
*Can be fitted with LV-S32SPL ESD plate
- LV-S6 6x6 stage (Stroke: 150 x 150 mm)
*Can be fitted with LV-S6WH wafer holder / LV-S6PL ESD plate
- LV-SRP P revolving stage
- P-GS2 G stage 2 (Used with stage adapter LV-SAD)
Newly developed CFI60-2 series
Newly developed CFI60-2 series provides the ultimate in long working distance levels and the most advanced chromatic aberration in a light weight body
CFI60-2 series offers higher NA and longer working distances than ever before.
Objectives for brightfield observation (epi)
Easy digital imaging
Information about the objective in use is detected and displayed on the camera control unit. In addition, the information is automatically converted into appropriate calibration data when changing magnification.
- Digital Camera System for Microscopy Digital Sight Serie
- Imaging Software NIS-Elements
ECLIPSE LV150NL with LED illumination
An environmentally friendly version of the LV150NL which consumes less power through long-life LED illumination is also available.