In the dental segment, computed tomography (CT) is performed to verify correct positioning and orientation of dentures on prosthesis crafted by dental technicians. Both technologies provide geometric information that allows them to fine tune each individual denture design before it is manufactured and inserted into the patient’s set of teeth.
The demand for dental implants has increased due to new advanced manufacturingThe demand for dental implants has increased due to new advanced manufacturingtechnology and our aging society. For these dental components the patient’s maximumcomfort and long-life operation is crucial. Computed Tomography (CT) provides a detailed3D image that enables to verify the correct positioning and orientation of dentures onprostheses, or structural integrity of assembled implants.
- Dimensional profile measurements of complex shapes
- Verification of structural integrity
- Avoid destructive testing of expensive and unique implants and prostheses
- Reduce lengthy traditional measurement processes
- Perform automated measurements for a high volume of production
XT H / MCT systems featuring microfocus sources
- XT H / MCT systems featuring microfocus sources
- High performance image acquisition and volume processing
- Easy system operation and low cost-of-ownership
- Straightforward inspection automation
- Metrology CT with absolute accuracy measurement
- Proprietary 225kV micro focus X-ray source with 3μm focal spot size
- Stunning images providing maximum insight