Nikon Metrology, market leader in optical measurement systems, releases CMM-Manager 3.9. This latest version allows CAD import up to 20 times faster, improves 3D scene and CAD display, and ISO GD&T in addition to existing ASME GD&T evaluations. There are numerous vision improvements for NEVIX and iNEXIV video measurement systems, and CAD import and rendering is improved by the use of multi-thread processing and GPU rendering.
Nikon Metrology releases CMM-Manager 3.9.
Improved Large 3D CAD Performance
- Multi-Threading for 20x faster CAD import
- Faster Auto-Normal, Best-Fitting & CAD Editor
- Faster Open & Save Projects containing CAD
3D Graphics Rendering Performance
- Faster & Smoother display of large CAD
- Less CPU demand due to GPU rendering
- Updated OpenGL rendering
- Vertex Buffer Objects (VBOs)
Added ISO 1101:2017 GD&T
- User setting for ISO or ASME GD&T
- Parallelism, Perpendicularity, Angularity, Symmetry, Concentricity, Runout, Position & Profile
Vision System Updates
- New CAD-teach Vision Edge Point
- DCC Re-measure for faster joystick programming
- Save composite image output after Image Stitching
- Set Runtime images as Graphical Report background
- New Max Focus Point image tool
- VBScript variable from Light Value Tool
- Manual Optical License for Measuring Microscopes and Optical Comparators
Robot / PLC / Automation
- Error reporting & recovery allows improved unattended operation
Read the ‘What’s New’ release notes.
Find out more about CMM-Manager.