Nikon Metrology UK Laser Scanning Online Demonstration Service
Nikon Metrology UK Laser Scanning Online Demonstration Service offers customers the opportunity to have parts scanned together with full analysis and reports without the need to attend a face-to-face demonstration, and is available free of charge.
Using the class leading, fast, accurate and cutting-edge ModelMaker H120 blue laser scanner, the application team are able to record the full process of the scan for you to view later during a video call, along with the data of the scan and a free ‘viewer’ version of the software, so that the demonstration is fully interactive. This full report also offers a greater insight into the benefits and capabilities of our laser scanning solutions.
The ModelMaker H120 makes no compromises in addressing the market needs by efficiently delivering the most detailed and accurate data in a fraction of the time of competing technologies. From automotive pressed panels, machined components to orthopaedic implants, the H120 can capture high quality data across a broad range of material types and finishes.
ModelMaker H120 key benefits include
- EXTREMELY LOW NOISE DATA - Nikon lens combined with blue laser technology
- UNEQUALLED PRECISION - Scanner accuracy of 7 microns
- UNCOMPROMISING PERFORMANCE - Measures at over 450 stripes every second on all materials
- ENHANCED USER EXPERIENCE - Full Field-of-View indicator for precise scanning
- MEASURE THE MOST CHALLENGING MATERIALS - Real-time optimization of the laser for every single measured point
- OPTIMIZED FOR ALL APPLICATIONS - Designed for use under all shop floor or field conditions
Interested in how Nikon Metrology Laser Scanning can help your project? Contact the team today to discuss your challenge using the comprehensive Laser Scanning Online Demonstration Service.