Service Engineer LR/LS Business Unit Europe
I wish to apply for: Service Engineer LR/LS Business Unit Europe
Service Engineer LR/LS business unit Europe
If you're looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for the future, set your sights on a challenging career with Nikon Metrology. We develop a wide range of measurement systems for dimensional quality control deployed worldwide in automotive, aerospace, and other manufacturing industries. Nikon Metrology has 10 offices and production sites in 8 countries.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Service Engineer LR/LS business unit Europe based in Germany.
What is your role?
As a Service Engineer, you will be responsible for the troubleshoots, calibrations, services, installations and repairs of Nikon Metrology systems at customer sites as well as in our Nikon offices and show rooms. Part of the job is making quotations for our customers and documentation service interventions.
As a service engineer you can work very independently and you lead a customer case from beginning to the finish line (including relevant stakeholders whenever necessary). This requires a high level of problem solving skills, thinking out of the box and keeping a cool head
What are your required qualifications and competencies?
- Experience in service & working on technical products
- Excellent knowledge of German and English.
- Experience with technical products
- Excellent IT skills for working with Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Computer literacy, competency in use of all programs within MS Office Suite
- Technical background : electricity, mechanics, electronics, pneumatics
- Field service experience/ Customer oriented
- Customer service skills
- Work fully independent
- Able to take the right decisions to make our customers satisfied and keep the work under control
- Technical background to understand our machines to the highest detail
- Stress resistant
- Flexible for unexpected changes in the planning: exceptionally weekend work for show trade. Territory: Germany and Austria or Europe or World wide
- Driven to succeed
- Broad minded and well informed in order to act quickly and resolute
- Prepare visits with care, so customer satisfaction level goes up
- Give feedback to all people involved
- See improvements to be made and get them implemented
Seek new knowledge
- Pioneer new potential through self-study and insatiable curiosity
- Always want to learn more on the products, to become expert
- Harmonize diverse skills by thinking out of the box and communicating effectively with others
- Share the knowledge you have with your colleagues
- Be a team player
- Be able to communicate well, in general English (or other local languages)
- Work with diligence and sincerity as a responsible individual
- Take care of the Nikon tools and machines, as if it were your own
- Work independent and take responsible decisions
- Make the right decisions to improve the overall customer experience from Nikon
- Welcome and value different talents, perspectives and diverse cultures
- Being able to work with all departments all over the company, in all countries
- Listen to all inputs of every person to get the job better done
Why Nikon Metrology?
At Nikon Metrology, our success is achieved by our employees. Clearly defined common goals, objectives, and priorities, create a foundation to work with pride and confidence. Our employees highly value the supportive and collaborative working environment and we share our passion for technology and innovation.
Please send your CV and letter of motivation to Recruitment.Nmemail@example.com.)