If you're looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for the future, set your sights on a challenging career with Nikon Metrology. We develop a wide range of measurement systems for dimensional quality control deployed worldwide in automotive, aerospace, and other manufacturing industries. Nikon Metrology has 10 offices and production sites in 8 countries.
To further strengthen our Service team, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Service Engineer with a passion for technology.
Our Service Engineer will be responsible for the troubleshoots, services, installations and repairs of Laser Radar Systems at customer sites or in Nikon facilities.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for providing daily service support and driving customer satisfaction
- Installations, repairs and maintains equipment in the field; provides customer training as required.
- Documents all inspections, maintenance, repair work and submits paperwork in a timely basis
- Ensuring parts and consumables are available for interventions and return of parts if required making sure that serial numbers are logged of parts replaced.
- Participates in Service sales opportunities and assists with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
- Ensures that tools and test equipment are properly maintained and calibrated
- Establishes and maintains a close relationship with other departments in Nikon to support the needs of the customer and remain aware of current technical trends.
- Travel and work hours other than Monday-Friday may be required.
- Ability to travel at short notice. Up to 80% travel is required. Most travel is inside Germany and more specific in Münich area, but frequent travelling in Europe and (less frequent) travel worldwide is expected as well.
- Comply with and ensure department compliance with Company health, safety and environmental policies.
- Identify product and process improvements.
- Other duties as required.
- Bachelor degree in electronics or electro mechanics. Or similar by experience.
- Computer literacy, competency in use of all programs within MS Office Suite
- Field service experience/ Customer oriented
- Customer service skills and the ability to handle stressful situations.
- Language skills : German and English
Why Nikon Metrology?
At Nikon Metrology, our success is achieved by our employees. Clearly defined common goals, objectives, and priorities, create a foundation to work with pride and confidence. Our employees highly value the supportive and collaborative working environment and we share our passion for technology and innovation. The global Nikon talent programme, will support you to fulfil your potential.
Interested ? Please send your CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.