If you're looking to join a company with a dynamic vision for the future, set your sights on a challenging career with Nikon Metrology. We develop a wide range of measurement systems for dimensional quality control deployed worldwide in automotive, aerospace, and other manufacturing industries. Nikon Metrology has 10 offices and production sites in 8 countries.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Director Germany & Austria based in Alzenau/ Germany.
Executing and reinforcing the further growth and brand awareness in the German market.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Day-to-day management of the Sales and Service organization in Germany
- Translating and implementing the commercial strategy into operational goals in order to maximize sales and growth in terms of volume and profit within the assigned territory
- Deliver sustainable growth through customer satisfaction
- Achieve the short and medium term targets together with the team
- Ensure a good team spirit, coach and motivate the team in their activities in terms of efficiency and effectiveness, in order to improve their performance
- Conducting market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.). Working closely together with marketing in determining marketing events
- Understanding the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with key stakeholders
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for senior management
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget
- Master degree in technical engineering
- Proven experience in sales and managing relationships with key clients
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Sales experience with investments goods for CAPEX projects in a technical and application market
- Experience and contacts in 3D Metrology business
- Proficient in German and English
Sales experience for a second tier supplier for the automotive and air industry is a plus.
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead a team
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Hands-on manager
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- Ability to travel
Why Nikon Metrology?
At Nikon Metrology, our success is achieved by our employees. Clearly defined common goals, objectives, and priorities, create a foundation to work with pride and confidence. Our employees highly value the supportive and collaborative working environment and we share our passion for technology and innovation. The global Nikon talent programme, will support you to fulfil your potential.
Interested ? Please send your CV and letter of motivation to Peter Mertens, Recruiter Continental Europe, Recruitment.Nmfirstname.lastname@example.org.