We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Order Processor based in Leuven – Belgium.
What is your role ?
The order processor coordinates the full order process, from order entry until delivery / invoicing. Every order processor is the key contact for a specific region and coordinates work with other departments.
What are your key areas of responsibility ?
- Check the order and quote from A to Z
- Enter the orders with accuracy and in line with applicable procedures (resulting in correct reporting)
- Monitor and follow-up the orders proactively to achieve a satisfied customer
- Communication with customers & sales
- Make customer invoices
- Follow-up progress of the order availability
- Follow-up payment and export approval progress
- Coordinate with planning, service and logistics department
What are your required qualifications and competencies ?
- Pc knowledge (excel & outlook)
- English, Dutch & French
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Navision / CRM knowledge is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Flexibility in work and priorities is a must
- Stress resistance
- Plan work individually
- Manage multiple projects and meet established timelines
Why Nikon Metrology?
At Nikon Metrology, our success is achieved by our employees. Clearly defined common At Nikon Metrology, our success is achieved by our employees. Clearly defined common goals, objectives, and priorities, create a foundation to work with pride and confidence. Our employees highly value the supportive and collaborative working environment and we share our passion for technology and innovation.
Interested ? Please send your CV and letter of motivation to Peter Mertens – Recruiter Continental Europe - Recruitment.Nmfirstname.lastname@example.org.