The Business Controller is responsible for the timely and accurate consolidation and reporting of periodic budgets, variance analysis on actuals and supporting ad-hoc requests from management.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Support the consolidation of the overall budget
- Analyse the budgets and identify points of attention
- Carry out monthly variance analyses in order to measure the performance in relation to the budget
- Support the internal management reporting
- Support the reporting within the Nikon group
- Report findings and define action plans
- Optimize the budget processes and tools
- Assist with the preparation of business cases
- Support ad-hoc requests from management
- Master degree in economics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a controlling or audit environment
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with process improvement and/or cost accounting
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint & Outlook
- Knowledge of Navision or reporting tools
- End-to-end understanding of the value chain of an organisation
- Show strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Able to work independently with a high sense of responsibility
- Be a team player with strong communication skills
- Eager to learn
- Stress resistant
Why Nikon Metrology?
At Nikon Metrology, our success is achieved by our employees. Clearly defined common goals, objectives, and priorities, create a foundation to work with pride and confidence. Our employees highly value the supportive and collaborative working environment and we share our passion for technology and innovation. The global Nikon talent programme, will support you to fulfil your potential.
Interested ? Please send your CV and letter of motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, European Recruitment Manager.