Are you interested in a versatile working environment, than this vacancy might be for you.
We are looking to hire on a permanent base an enthusiastic Technical Application Consultant based in Leuven – Belgium.
What is your role ?
Nikon Metrology is starting up an implementation project for a new ERP application software to support the subsidiaries in EMEA and Americas. As application consultant you are expected to configure, document, test and maintain the new ERP application software.
As technical consultant we expect you to maintain our current Dynamics CRM environment and develop interfaces between the new ERP software and other existing applications.
What are your key areas of responsibility ?
Technical Maintenance CRM
- Maintaining the current Dynamics CRM environment, including the bespoke functionality
- Performing a out roll of controlled releases
Technical Configuration ERP
- Configuring interfaces between the new ERP software and other existing applications
Application Configuration ERP
- Working together with the Solution Architect you will install, configure, test and document business processes in the ERP software
- Comprehend and interpret database diagrams and data dictionaries
- Perform data analysis and interrogation
- Develop and support batch processes
- Communicate with end users in a professional manner
Application Maintenance ERP
- Troubleshoot implementation issues
- Develop project documentation and training material
- Provide end user training
- Provide end user support
What are your required qualifications and competencies?
- Dutch mother tongue
- Fluent spoken and written skills of English is a must
- Bachelor degree
- Understand Business Processes
- CRM Development knowledge is a must
- ERP functional knowledge is a plus, Infor LN knowledge is a bonus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally
- Stress resistance
- Team player
- Plan work individually
- Meet established timelines
- Willing to travel occasionally to other Nikon Metrology subsidiaries
- 2 years relevant experience of CRM Development
Why Nikon Metrology?
At Nikon Metrology, our success is achieved by our employees. Clearly defined common goals, objectives, and priorities, create a foundation to work with pride and confidence. Our employees highly value the supportive and collaborative working environment and we share our passion for technology and innovation.
Interested ? Please send your CV and letter of motivation to Recruitment.Nmfirstname.lastname@example.org.