We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic HR Assistant based in Leuven – Belgium.
What is your role?
The role of the HR Assistant is to provide a full generalist service to Nikon Metrology in France, Germany and Belgium with the emphasis on the preparation and review of payroll information. The HR assistant will support the HR manager in various areas and take responsibility for HR administration. This role will provide an opportunity to develop and gain experience within HR.
What are your key areas of responsibility ?
Compensation and benefits
- Ensure the information for the monthly Belgian (including some expat payrolls), French and German payroll is sent timely to the payroll provider and all information has been processed by the payroll provider. For Belgium we work with an HR service center.
- Follow-up of variable pay related paperwork with the business.
- Informing payroll providers of changes
- Assist in ensuring the provision of accurate information to Belgian staff about NM group insurance and assisting in providing guidance for all cases of retirement and associated benefits.
- Ensure paperwork requested by payroll agencies relating to “tijdskrediet” and others is properly completed and returned to payroll agencies (and the employees) in the different countries
- Working with the HR Manager to identify recruitment needs across the business
- Writing of advertisements and job descriptions for new vacancies
- Agreeing appropriate advertising and sourcing channels for new vacancies
- Advertising vacancies on job boards, social media and other appropriate channels as required
- Liaising with third party suppliers (agencies) to secure candidates for technical and hard to fill roles
- Working with the HR Manager and Line Managers to ensure that offers can be made to selected candidates
- Acting as first point of contact for the HR Department, answering general staff queries
- Coordination of employment offers, from the production of offer paperwork and entry of new starters on to the HR system
- Setting new starters up on the various HR systems (Pro time, Success Factors, Blox)
- Producing weekly/monthly reports on starters, leavers, head count, changes and attendance , plus ad-hoc reports as requested by the HR Manager
- Conducting investigations and taking notes during meetings as required
- Producing HR correspondence, including letters and emails
- Supporting the HR Department with payroll administration as required
- Assist HR Manager with Ad hoc projects
- Follow-up on immigration documents with service provider
Learning and development
- Work with the responsible HR manager to establish learning & development requirements within the business and make sure learning & development is being deployed.
What are your required qualifications and competencies?
- Good level of education achieved in mathematics and English
- Morthertongue Dutch
- Knowledge of French and German are plus
- Previous experience in a busy recruitment role within an in-house or agency environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good knowledge of excel
Why Nikon Metrology?
At Nikon Metrology, our success is achieved by our employees. Clearly defined common goals, objectives, and priorities, create a foundation to work with pride and confidence. Our employees highly value the supportive and collaborative working environment and we share our passion for technology and innovation.
Please send your CV and letter of motivation to Recruitment.Nmemail@example.com. Übernehmen