The MCT225 for Metrology CT: Absolute accuracy for inside geometry has been discontinued.
MCT225 offering absolute accuracy for inside geometry
This new ‘absolute-accuracy’ Metrology-CT (MCT) system guarantees that all internal and external geometry is measured efficiently. A proprietary liquid cooled micro-focus reflection source and air-cooled cabinet provide long-term stability and enable the MCT225 to achieve an impressive accuracy specification. It offers superior measuring accuracy and small feature detection to inspect precision plastic parts, small castings and complex parts and assemblies.
- 50 years’ experience of Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) metrology blended with 25 years’ experience of X-ray Computed Tomography (CT)
- Absolute accuracy 9 + L/50 μm in accordance with the VDI/VDE 2630
- Proprietary micro-focus source developed for metrology CT purposes
- High-precision mechatronics increase sample manipulation accuracy
- Straightforward manual use and automation process flow execution
- Powerful visualization and analysis provide detailed insight
- Suitable for wide range of sample sizes and material densities
Categories: Computed Tomography