Laser Radar MV331/351 - Automated, non-contact large scale metrology
The Nikon Laser Radar is the only solution available that provides automated, non-contact measurement capability for large-volume applications of up to 50 meter radius. The new generation of metrology instruments precisely measures large-scale geometry without requiring photogrammetry targets, laser tracker spherically mounted retro-flectors or probes.This revolutionary measuring instrument is suited for repetitive, complex, hard-to-reach, delicate and labor-intensive inspection tasks in automotive, aerospace, renewable energy and many other large scale applications.
- Automated, non-contact inspection saves on process and labor overhead
- Flexibility in measuring surfaces and finishes
- Designed for accurate feature inspection
- Robot integration for in-process measurement
- Seamless process integration with large scale metrology software of choice
Categories: Laser Radar