XT V 130C - Cost-effective X-ray inspection of electronic components
The XT V 130C is a highly flexible and cost-effective electronics and semiconductor inspection system. The system features a 130kv/10 watt Nikon Metrology manufactured source, a globally recognized open tube design with integrated generator, and a high-resolution imaging chain.
Through a series of factory and field upgrades, the end-user can configure these systems to its own needs with a higher power source, a rotating sample tray, automatic inspection software, a digital flat panel option, and the ability to add future-proof CT technology.
- Proprietary 30-130kv micro-focus source with 2μm feature recognition
- True 75° manipulator tilting angle allows oblique viewing for easy inspection of internal features
- Large measurement area of 406x406mm
- Intuitive joystick navigation drives real-time X-ray imaging
- Dual display for combined measurement and real-time analysis
- Low cost of ownership and maintenance with open-tube technology
- Safety as a design criterion
- CT ready
Categories: X-ray systems for electronics inspection
Applications: X-ray inspection of BGA, wirebonds, MEMS, loaded PCB