With medical devices failure is not an option. By literally looking inside key components and critical assemblies, X-ray and CT faces no limitations in accessing hard-to-reach spots.
Radiography is often used to verify the dimensions of drug delivery systems’ inhaler chamber or dispenser mechanism. Likewise, the connections of a pacemaker can be double checked before surgery starts.
- Avoid destructive testing of expensive prototypes and serial products
- Measure inner geometries with comparison to CAD
- Reduce lengthy inspection processes
- Reveal internal structures in final assemblies
- Check glue or weld quality of components and internal assemblies
Nikon Metrology's Solutions
- High performance image acquisition and volume processing
- Easy system operation and low cost-of-ownership
- Straightforward inspection automation
- Proprietary 225kV microfocus X-ray source with 3μm focal spot size
- Metrology CT with absolute accuracy measurement
- Stunning images providing maximum insight