MCAx - Premium portable technology
The MCAx Manual Coordinate measuring Arm is a precise, reliable and easy-to-use portable 7-axis measuring arm. It is the perfect partner for the ModelMaker MMDx/MMCx digital handheld laser scanners and Focus Handheld scanning and inspection software. This total solution’s accuracy, capability and portability make it feel perfectly at home in the metrology lab, on the shop floor and in-the-field.
The MCAx arm can be equipped with a wide range of probing systems for laser scanning, touch-trigger measurements and continuous scanning. Its flexibility makes this measurement arm the perfect solution for the widest range of measurement tasks. The new 7-axis MCAx range of articulated arms is available with a measurement volume ranging from 2.0 and 4.5 meter diameter.
- High accuracy and fast data throughput saves time and money
- Optimized for hard-to-scan surfaces
- Designed for use under all shop floor or field conditions
- Extreme temperature stability and zero warm-up time
- Quick and easy plug-and-play setup
- Short learning curve
- On-board calibration storage
- Scanner compatible with all major brands of portable localizers and point cloud software
- No external controller
- Automatic probe recognition
- Enhanced ergonomics mean stress-free usage
- Seamless transition between scanning and touch-probing
Categories: Articulated Arms