Handheld 3D laser scanning - accurate, portable and user friendly
Premium laser and processing technologies incorporated into handheld scanner devices allow users to quickly and accurately digitize parts at different locations. There are multiple system configurations available that can easily be taken on the road and set up at any indoor or outdoor location. Handheld laser scanners from Nikon Metrology are powerful instruments, yet lightweight and easy to operate in combination with an articulated measuring arm or an optical CMM.
- Premium performance handheld scanner for every inspection job
- Adequate scanning accuracy for freeform and feature inspection
- High scanning throughput through fast digital data capture
- Robust design for use under all shopfloor conditions
- Ergonomic scanning thanks to lightweight housing and full operation control at your fingertips
The ModelMaker MMDx is the top-level handheld laser scanner ideally suited for portable 3D inspection and reverse engineering applications.
The ModelMaker MMCx is the entry-level handheld laser scanner ideally suited for portable 3D inspection and reverse engineering applications.
K-Scan MMDx is a handheld walk-around laser scanner for portable metrology applications in a large work volume.
The LC60Dx is easily interchangeable between CMMs and handheld localizers.