New JCM-6000 NeoScope II with higher magnification and multi-touch screen control, and a sleek new design
July 10, 2012
July 10, 2012 – Brighton, MI - As simple to use as a digital camera, the NeoScope II is a high resolution SEM that produces images with a large depth of field at magnifications ranging from 10X - 60,000X. It offers high & low vacuum operation, three selectable accelerating voltages, secondary electron, and back-scattered electron imaging. The NeoScope II accommodates samples up to 70mm in diameter and 50mm in thickness. The NeoScope examines both conductive and non-conductive samples without any special sample preparation. Optional EDS is available for elemental analysis.
Another new feature of the NeoScope II SEM is a touch screen interface with the familiar look and feel of today's smart phones and tablets. Automatic functions as well as pre-stored recipe files make it easy to use for a multitude of sample types. Any skill level of user will appreciate the simplicity and fast operation, from sample loading to imaging in vacuum in less than three minutes.
1) Simple operation
- Easy touch panel operation
- A complete range of automated functions (auto focus, auto stigmator, auto contrast/brightness)
- Easy, dependable auto gun alignment (filament centering)
2) Enhanced low vacuum capability
- Enhanced quality of backscattered electron images
- Easy observation of non conductive samples in the direct low vacuum mode
- Only 2 minutes 30 seconds from sample loading to imaging
3) New capabilities for imaging
- Secondary electron imaging and backscattered electron imaging supported at high vacuum
- Dual frame imaging to facilitate comparison of live and retrieved images
- A wide magnification range from the lowest 10x for wide area of view up to 60,000x
4) A complete line of optional accessories
- Energy dispersive X-ray spectrometer
Tilt/rotation motor drive specimen holder
*Both options are retrofittable
5) Compact, light, and energy saving
- Base unit: 330mm (W) x 490mm (D) x 430mm (H); 50 kg
- Utility: Single phase 100 V to 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 700 to 960 V
Visit the website for more information about the JCM-6000 NeoScope II.
ABOUT NIKON METROLOGY
Nikon Metrology offers the most complete and innovative metrology product portfolio, including state-of-the-art vision measuring instruments complemented with optical inspection and mechanical 3D metrology solutions. These reliable and innovative products respond to the advanced inspection requirements of manufacturers active in consumer, automotive, aerospace, electronics, medical and other industries.
Product-related inquiries may be directed to Nikon Metrology, Inc. at 810-220-4360 or Marketing_US@NikonMetrology.com